virtual fit camp FITNESS Classes
how it works?
- All virtual classes are accessible through the monthly Virtual Fit Camp community.
- The Thursday 6am and Saturday 8am classes will be held outdoors, weather permitting, at the Gordon Snow Community Centre gazebo in Fall River, NS. These classes are also live-streamed (instructor only) for the virtual option!
- Virtual classes are done through Zoom. Meeting ID and passwords are made available to members via email and the private Facebook community.
- You can have your camera on or off and everyone is muted except for the instructor. Only the instructor is recorded.
- Recordings of all classes are available for 48 hours and are included in the membership.
- The private community Facebook group includes hundreds of past fitness classes and workshops, On Demand.
- Both Sunday and Monday classes will be a variety of classes including guest instructors (see below) in Kickboxing, Stability Ball, Pilates, Total Barre, Zumba, Strength Yoga and Pound. *No Sunday class for July & August. Enjoy the day off!
- Once you sign up, you will be forwarded to the private Journey to Wellness Community Facebook group where you can access all workouts and workshops, recipes, etc...