programs & classes
in-person & virtual fitness classes
online programs ARE included in challenger & inspirer monthly memberships
- Can be purchased separately with one time payment of $10 CAD or is also included in ALL three monthly memberships. You will receive a daily email including....
- Daily Healthy Habit Changes
- Daily 5-10 Minute Workout Video
- Daily Recipe
- Daily Motivational Quote
- **The first 14 Day Kick Start program will begin on June 15th, 2020.
- Included in both Challenger and Inspirer monthly memberships.
- Flexible meal plan
- Access to private website with exercise video library (30+ workouts), and recipes.
- Weekly email with simple challenges to keep healthy eating and exercise a priority this summer.
- Weekly check in
- Private Facebook support group to keep each other accountable and motivated.
- Can be purchased separately three times per year ($147) or included in both Challenger & Inspirer monthly memberships.
- Handbook with all the How-To's.
- 7 Days of Baby Steps Emails to get you started.
- Flexible Meal Plans.
- Weekly Fitness Plan with downloaded workout and corresponding workout videos.
- Access to private website with exercise demos, workout video library (30+ workouts) and recipes.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to keep pushing forward.
- Weekly group Video Coaching to help you through common obstacles.
- Weekly Check in.
- Opportunity to win prizes.
journey to wellness waiver
I fully understand and agree that all Journey to Wellness drop in rates, punch cards and monthly memberships are NON-REFUNDABLE. Monthly memberships may be cancelled at any time.
I am aware that the Journey to Wellness Online Pesonal Training, Challenges and Workouts will involve a series of low and high-impact activity, strength training, sport skills and stretching, which will place a degree of stress to my muscular and cardiovascular systems. I understand that exercises could involve additional equipment that I provide myself such as stability balls, bands and handheld weights, and I am solely responsible for the use and maintenance of such equipment. I understand that I am cautioned not to overwork my body and to do only the movements I am physically capable of executing. I understand that Deborah Hann is a Personal Training Specialist, Nutrition & Wellness Specialist, Healthy Eating & Weight Loss Coach, Post Natal Fitness Specialist, and certified 200HR Yoga Teacher. She can only provide guidance under the Scope of Ability in each of the specializations. I understand her advice is to be taken as advice only and does not replace any instructions from that of a medical professional. I understand that I should receive medical clearance from my physician before starting any new exercise program or meal plan and I assume all risks involved in starting the Journey to Wellness online or in-person training. I understand that this is an online program only and that Deborah Hann's advice is limited to video only. She is NOT able to monitor my movements/posture in-person so I take full responsibility for performing each movement correctly. Deborah Hann and Journey to Wellness does not assume any responsibility for injuries that may occur. I hereby release and waive for myself and my heirs, any and all rights to claims from damages arising from any illness, injury, death, occurrence or aggravation to myself as a result of participation in or connection with Deborah Hann or Journey to Wellness. I also understand and acknowledge that the services provided are at all times restricted to consultation on fitness and wellness matters intended for general well-being, and are not meant for the purposes of medical diagnosis or treatment of any disease or injury.